We currently offer the following shipping options: Standard Ground Shipping (3-7 business days on average) Expedited Shipping (1-2 business days on average) Express Next Day Air (1 business days) Note: Pricing is subject to change for shipping methods at any time due to changes in the market rate of shipping. We are not responsible for changes in shipping rates from our shipping providers.
Tracking your Order: We will send you an email confirmation once your order ships. This email will include the order number, items shipped, shipping address, etc. This email confirmation will also include your tracking information that you can use on the carrier’s website to track your order. Please note that most standard shipping carriers will sometimes leave your package with a neighbor, on a porch, or in a garage if you are not at home. If your tracking information shows your package as delivered, but you do not have it yet, please be sure to check with your neighbors to see if it was delivered to them. Orders with Multiple Products: Please note that we make our best effort to ship orders in their completeness in the same package. However, sometimes it is necessary for us to ship them in multiple packages. When this is done, you will receive a separate email for each shipment as it leaves our warehouse.
Please contact us to be given your Return Merchandise Authorization Number. Please write this Number on the shipping label.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition you received it.
- It must also be in the original packaging.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- To be eligible, the item must be faulty or damaged. We do not accept refunds if you change your mind.
- Sale items are not eligible for refunds.
- If an item is discounted, it can not be refunded.
- Several types of goods are exempt from being returned or refunded. Personalized or customized items can not be refunded.
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.